I wanted to start doing a consistent blog post about weddings because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love weddings!? I am having such a blast planning my own that I wanted to incorporate it more into my blog. While we already have a lot of major decisions made, it is still fun to go back and look! Each week I will feature a different aspect of planning a wedding.
Let me know what you think and Enjoy! Xo
1. This beautiful set of blooms was featured on Cloud Parade. I just love the exotic blooms and the haphazard way of how they are put together!
2. These are silk roses! Can you believe that? They are absolutely stunning and I would have never known the difference! What a great alternative to real flowers.
3. I adore anything with succulents. This bouquet is no different. Just natural and simple. Beautiful!
4. Billy buttons are so cute and fun. I am a little biased since that is what my bouquets are but how simple and beautiful is this bouquet with the billy buttons!?
5. An all white bouquet is just timeless and stunning. I love the mix of roses and calla lilies. Plus it goes with any other colors you might want to incorporate!
6. This colorful bouquet of assorted wildflowers is perfect for a rustic/vintage wedding. You could even go to the florist the day before or morning of and pick it out yourself! How fun!