I always like to get my Mom something a little different for Mother’s Day. Searching for a truly unique gift idea is always exciting and shows you really put some effort into it! I have found some really cool ideas this year and wanted to share a few of them with you!
What are you going to get your Mom this Mother’s Day??
1. This book is full of 40 cards that are meant to be sent between Mother and Daughter. Such a neat idea to preserve special cards and sentiments that are shared. Also, it can be passed on between generations as a way to keep the tradition going!
2. This Trinity Cuff is such a neat and different piece of jewelry. Perfect for the woman who has everything!
3. A message pillow is such a cool way to add a little sassy-ness to your room! I LOVE this one which is a little sweeter. However, Be Nice or Leave brings back memories of my mom saying that to my brother and I when we were younger!
4. I told you I was obsessed with succulents. This indoor planter box is just so neat and could be grown anywhere!
5. My Mom loves good tequila. These shot glasses are made from Himalayan Salt. No more licking it off your hand anymore!
6. What Mom doesn’t love a beautiful bottle of perfume? I love how delicate and beautiful this bottle is of Annick Goutal ‘Un Matin d’Orage’ Eau de Toilette.